Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    You have found our archive! Charming lives on here!
    02.05 One last puzzle before we depart!
    02.01 AC? What AC?
    01.26 Impending URL changes!
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...

Plot with Hawke
    So.. I am just keeping a handful of peeps and would like to have some good/legit plots to go with them. With just the few people, I find it will be easier to keep up on things so though I would offer my handful up here to see if they'd fit in with anything anyone needs or if anyone would be interested in things!

@'Emmeline Woodcroft' is a 6th year Gryffindor Prefect who is hardcore crushing on a boy even though it's pointless. She's a bookworm with exceptional piano skills and is quite friendly with everyone. She's pretty much open for all varieties of things!

@'Fletcher Peverell' is a MCHB that is the Assistant Head of Plants and Potions Poisoning at St. Mungo's. He's got a pretty well set plotline in a sense. It obviously is up in the air as things go with @'Eavan MacKay' though her father is up for grabs to throw kinks into things. Other ideas, however, are more than welcome to be tossed his way to spice his life up.

@'Fortuna Lockhart' is a MCHB that works as a secretary for the Dept of Mysteries. She has her letter plot that can always be utilized but I would love to really get things rolling that way with a suitor/love interest. So if anyone has an eligible gentleman that they're wanting to get married off or something, holler so we can plan some letters to see if things can go that way! I also would love for her to befriend a/some Unspeakables to notice her intelligence and persuade/convince her to maybe become an Unspeakable.

@'Magdalena Backus' is a LCHB (to become MC upon the move/retcon) that works in her family's bakery in Hogsmeade. With a big inheritance coming her and her sister's way, she's going to broach the topic of opening up their own little bakery in London. All modes of plots/fun can be tossed her way.

@'Una Walsh' is a MCHB American traveling magizoologist healer that currently resides in Irvingly. She loves animals and feels more comfortable/at home around them. She has a rough history with a certain gentleman that has her guarding her heart rather closely though I do have a plottable for her I'd love to see picked up. If not, I'm open to all plot ideas for her as well!

So.. gimme your thoughts!
    #nolansetsrlyfe
    [Image: psFZTN.png]
    HELLO, HAWKE <333

For Emmeline...
    I have @'Handsome Whitledge'. She's got a crush on Munny and Handsome is his dorm-mate? I think we had some sort of established thing between them but I've forgotten how they felt about each other? ANYWAYS, they're both prefects and Gryfindors so they'd likely know each other.

@'Tripper Jameson' is a Gryffindor in the year beneath her. I'm not sure what we could do with them, but I'm sure we could find something? Maybe something for head girl season for Emmeline?

For Maggie...
    Handsome is still romantically involved with Maddie, so we could do something with them? I think we had a thread but life got in the way of that! We could do something again if you'd like!

For Fletcher...
    @'Annabelle Scrimgeour' is currently a welcome witch at St. Mungo's and she wants to intern in Fletcher's department next spring! It wouldn't be unlike her to try and get to know him to get some bonus points for when she interns there. She'll technically be an intern post-retcon so she'd already know him at that point.

(12-16-2017, 04:17 PM)Annabelle Scrimgeour Wrote: HELLO, HAWKE <333

For Emmeline...
    I have @'Handsome Whitledge'. She's got a crush on Munny and Handsome is his dorm-mate? I think we had some sort of established thing between them but I've forgotten how they felt about each other? ANYWAYS, they're both prefects and Gryfindors so they'd likely know each other.

@'Tripper Jameson' is a Gryffindor in the year beneath her. I'm not sure what we could do with them, but I'm sure we could find something? Maybe something for head girl season for Emmeline?

For Maggie...
    Handsome is still romantically involved with Maddie, so we could do something with them? I think we had a thread but life got in the way of that! We could do something again if you'd like!

For Fletcher...
    @'Annabelle Scrimgeour' is currently a welcome witch at St. Mungo's and she wants to intern in Fletcher's department next spring! It wouldn't be unlike her to try and get to know him to get some bonus points for when she interns there. She'll technically be an intern post-retcon so she'd already know him at that point.

For Emmy
    I'm sure she's friendly with Handsome at the very least. They could have a mostly professional sort of friendship but it would be hilarious to me if someone were to catch on to her crush on Munny. It could very well be Handsome with him noticing her going all dazed like when Munny were to walk into the common room or something. I figure he's a pretty attentive sort of guy so they could easily have been in the middle of a prefect-y type convo when he comes in.

And I'm all for building other relationships/friendships with her fellow housemates to boost her chances for Head Girl so anything that way works if you have things in mind for Tripper!

For Maggie
    I believe we've talked a few times about doing a thread between them and then life has been a hoebag. Either way, after Maggie as broached the topic of a shop in London with Maddie, I could see her writing to Handsome to see if he would be opposed to Maddie going into the venture with her. Speaking of, I need to have her write to Maddie about that.

For Fletcher
    Fletcher is a #workaholic so if she talked to him about work related things, she'd have an in there. He's probably not been working as much since the official "courting" began though Eavan and he are doing it a bit differently. He also has a crazy love/devotion for his dog so there's another in for her if she should find out about Tink.
    #nolansetsrlyfe
    [Image: psFZTN.png]
    For Emmeline [this is ironically, my roommate's name} I have
    @'Magdelene Cadden' here, a sixth year as well and a Slytherin. They likely would have run into each other at some point by now in six years so we could do something with them.
    [Image: mag2.png]
    i love rune sets.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      You Won't Believe What Kind Of Plot Ideas I Have For Meta! Meta Lestrange 12 738 08-14-2017, 02:56 PM
    Last Post: Calla Potts
      GIRLS! (a ball plot inspired by Emilie Autumn) Willow Middlemiss 12 1,157 06-18-2017, 03:17 PM
    Last Post: Benedict Sterling
      Mystery Plot :eyes: Ursula Black 0 382 12-10-2016, 05:56 PM
    Last Post: Ursula Black
      Do you even plot, bro? Avery Varnham 9 1,244 07-23-2016, 03:09 AM
    Last Post: Emmett Beauregard
      Té has plot needs Barnabas Skeeter 20 2,627 06-07-2016, 08:24 AM
    Last Post: Helena MacMillan